Nearly a year after Reinhard Bonnke’s passing, I pay tribute to one of God’s greatest generals and open up -for the first time – on what it was like saying goodbye to my dear friend, mentor and spiritual father.
- 00:00 Why I’m Breaking Silence one year later on Reinhard Bonnke’s Passing
- 3:52 Reinhard’s Passing from my Perspective
- 11:15 Introduction of Video Tribute to Reinhard
- 12:41 The Most Significant Missions Journal I ever wrote
- 15:37 Founder’s Day
- 20:03 What Would Reinhard Do?
- 24:05 My Personal Greeting to the Bonnke Family
- 27:31 What Reinhard Would say to You
- 28:06 The Importance to Preach the Gospel
- 31:46 Reinhard Bonnke’s Thoughts about the Future
- 34:32 Ministering to the One
- 38:14 Andrew Colby Opens Up on his Goodbye with Reinhard
- 39:20 Reinhard Bonnke’s Answer to Meeting Jesus
- 40:40 Closing Thoughts