In this episode of Off the Record, Daniel Kolenda answers a question from listener in Germany asking about what is known as the “New Apostolic Reformation” or N.A.R. Daniel explores the origins of this terminology, what it meant originally and what it has come to mean in recent years.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 3:07 Question from Germany
- 5:22 What is the New Apostolic Reformation (N.A.R.)?
- 9:34 Why is Daniel talking about this subject?
- 12:37 The preparation that went into this podcast
- 14:12 What N.A.R. meant originally, and where it came from
- 13:37 Four Reasons Leaders Fall and Four Ways to Guard Yourself
- 18:17 Example of church movements becoming their own denominations
- 20:03 Terms and definitions of N.A.R.
- 24:53 How the N.A.R. has become the new term for heretics
- 25:24 Conspiracy theory and guilt by association tactics
- 51:37 Interview clips on NPR (National Public Radio, a USA news outlet) and takeaways
- 1:18:22 Keeping the N.A.R. narrative alive
- 1:20:26 When I first started paying attention to N.A.R.
- 1:23:59 Laying the conspiracy theories to rest
- 1:30:09 Refuting the arguments made in the opening article
- 1:34:27 Discussing the issue of ‘little gods’
- 1:38:58 Closing