Daniel Kolenda continues his interview with his long-time friend, Evangelist (and now pastor) Todd White. This heartfelt discussion of recent controversies in Todd’s life will encourage every listener. In this episode (part 2 of the conversation), Daniel and Todd discuss what “preaching a false gospel” actually is. Todd also shares about some of the most challenging times in his life and dynamic ministry. This powerful episode concludes with a special prayer by Todd White.
- 00:24 Introduction and addressing recent allegations about Todd White’s ministry
- 01:48 Why am I creating a podcast?
- 04:16 Todd White speaks about learning from various Christian teachers
- 03:23 Discussing the controversy
- 06:56 Todd White's demonstrated joy in his walk with the Lord
- 08:44 Todd White clarifies statements about preaching a full or false gospel
- 11:30 Todd White's reaction to his critics
- 13:09 Todd White's thoughts on repentance
- 14:30 Todd White's accident and pruning process
- 18:13 Another side to our loving God
- 26:57 Not letting sin “take you out”
- 28:48 Sharing Christ out a heart of love
- 30:37 Todd White's prayer for blessing and unity
- 32:37 Daniel Kolenda concludes with a prayer for repentance